Friday, April 12, 2013

To Kill Or Not To Kill

I would pick a daisy and count the petals, but it's snowing outside (yah!), and I'm sick, so how 'bout not.

Finished part one today.

Woohoo!

I'm still behind though.

Ugh.

I've been debating whether or not to kill the best friend of my MC. I talked it over with my cabin mates, saying how she would die, etc., and Writethewrong replied:
"Oh, that's a perfectly valid reason. Perfect motivation for the MC, I definitely think you should kill her."

So..... I just might do it.

Excerpt?
Sure.

----------


I slip in and out of feverish dreams. Sometimes I awake and feel closed in cold darkness, other times I’m blinded by bright lights and I feel my body prickle and sweat with excessive heat.
Finally the heat broke and I woke feeling like air.
I pant for a moment, my chest heaving up and down. I’m looking straight up into a canvas ceiling, and the scent of salt lulls on an ocean breeze over my face. It appears to be midday, and the rocking of a boat makes me almost want to fall back asleep.


----------

Annnd....... I hope you laugh!


§Emma

2 comments:

  1. If it really helps to move your story forward - KILL THE BEST FRIEND! I'm ruthless to my characters.

    And the picture is wrong. When I get poison ivy, my skin gets all bubbly and the BUBBLES drive me absolutely crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so am I sometimes. My only concern (I probably should've mentioned this) is that I don't have a lot of characters.

      Ok, fine. I stand corrected, lol.

      Delete