Friday, April 5, 2013

Those moments when everything just.... flows

THE BEST MOMENTS EVER.

I'll be forcing out word after word, and then a paragraph will just appear and I'll me like: "Oh, hey, how did that get here?"

Anyway, my cabin-mate SecondLinnet described a new character development that I found hilarious...

"Imagination going strong; now have an inter-dimensional rickshaw driver called Andy and guard dragon named George, who likes to claim to be vegetarian."

Then another cabin-mate, Oneirokinetic, asked who the vegetarian was, and the response was:

"George the dragon. Although he has to own up to eating a cow but insists it nibbled on his roses and was asking for it..."

So!

It was awesome.

Today thus far:
  • Renamed Nigel [Hemmingsworth] to Keidren
  • MC has homesickness
  • Listening to music on the best headphones ever
  • It's snowing........ dangit
  • WE CRUSHED LATIN DAY!!
  • Foreshadowed (ooooh!) / some dramatic irony

Todays' highlight: 


Keidren shoots them practiced, irritated looks; looks one gives family members. An odd pang of jealousy and homesickness echoes in my stomach. I suddenly miss everyone back at Saorm more than ever, especially Talen. Why did some people get families while I’m stuck with nothing? Levi has her father, Clover has her mother, Talen has his mother, and all three of them had each other. 
And who do I have? Well, right now myself, if that even counts for anything.


Oh, and found these on the lovely interwebz:


§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment