Monday, April 15, 2013

Explanations Are Deserved (New Goal)

Sheesh, I'm so indecisive. So, here's the dealio...

Rather than aiming to finish my entire novel this month, I'll shoot for half. A.K.A., about 40k words. I don't mean to lower it, but judging on my logic in my last post, there really is no way I can write my entire novel in one month since it's most likely going to be over 50k words.

So...



In other news I was in the grocery store with my parents the other day, and I was looking for a new tea flavor.

Now, I'm a HUGE herbal tea drinker. I tested and loved Jasmine, English Breakfast, Raspberry, and Vanilla Chai.

As I was looking over the shelves I spot a box with a green dragon on it. Catches your eye, ya know? It's title flavor was something like Tame Tamis or something. I pick it up and start walking over to where my mother was perusing penut butter.

When I reach her a look of confusion is plastered across my face and I read out the ingredients  One happens to be 'catnip.'

O.o?

Yeah.

We had this whole conversation that was something like this:

MOM: Catnip is a stimulant fo cats.
ME: But this is suppose to calm you.
MOM: And look at these here, these are drugs.
ME: Tea is a drug.
MOM: .....
ME: Fine, I'll choose a different one.

So I do and I switch to Honey Vanilla Chamomile.

When I got home to make some I open the box and the wafting scent of oranges comes out.

I was really confused.

But then I opened up the wax paper that covered the tea bags and oranges turned to super-scented-sugar-honey smell.

Let's just say that it was really good tea.



§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment