Sunday, April 14, 2013

So Here's An Update Thing

I've decided to lower my word count, but I'm sure it won't stay lowered.

I'm going to follow the advice of a friend and mark up my word count as I go.

I mean, I seriously doubt ADW is going to end up at 50k words.

Logic behind that? Well:
  1. Part one was 41 pages
  2. By planning out part two, that should be longer than part one
  3. Book one (AGW) was 64k words
  4. Book one part four was the longest part at 43 pages
  5. So book two is looking to be longer
See?

I'm going to update my word count by parts. If part one was approximately 18-20k words, then I'll estimate that part two will be the same. Word count now? 40k. If each part is going to be about the same, then I'll keep changing the word count goal by 20k.

"Wait, Emma, so you're estimating an 80,000 word book?"

Apparently.

...Plus I should be writing!

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment