Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Got it going at long last

Yeah, so I'm past my writing of failure, and now I'm in the action.

FINALLY.

I've honestly been dying to get to this part of the story. My MC is getting throne in jail, she's going to witness the work of the arch-antagonist (as in, the main main main bad guy [I've got a lot of bad guys]),  and then comes the long days of sailing.

Great, soon to be a block again. Yay.

----------


I give a relieved laugh as well. Then the world slows down. I feel a thick hand on my ankle, and then I’m falling backwards. Keidren calls something out, but I don’t hear him. I’m holding a knife away from my face as I’m pinned beneath thick arms. My ears are filled with cotton, and my body is beyond Nighthawk mode now, it’s survival.
Just as I raise my foot and kick his kneecap, the vicious steel bites into my face. Warm blood spills down my cheek and now I really can’t see. The world around me relaxes like melting wax and darkness fuzzes at my vision. It doesn’t last long before I pass out.


----------


§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment