Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'M COMPLETELY CRAVING SCONES RIGHT NOW!!

Warm, buttery, maple flavored, fresh out of the oven.... uuggghhhhh...............

Words are being forced out, but they're coming! Right after I finish all my late science homework, make up two Latin tests, and CRUSH THE OPPOSING SCHOOL AT LATIN DAY!!!

We lost last year.

THIS year we shall return to school with out faces painted red with the blood of our fallen enemies!!

Okay, maybe not with blood, but with red nonetheless.

Pacere subtiectis et debellare superbos!!

§Emma



Favorite thing I've written:

I roll my eyes. “Glad to know travelers are easily picked out.”
He laughs. “Unfortunately yes.” He reaches his hand over the counter. “I’m Nigel. Hemmingsworth.”
As I take his rough, calloused hand, something about his name rings a bell. “Elle Bask,” I reply.
“Nigel! Stop yer slacking and git back ta work!”
The voice bellows from a back room, and several people turn to look at Nigel, whose face has gained a light pink shade like an early spring rose. Suddenly I make the connection. “You’re Nigel!” I say. “Your father is Abram, I met him last night.”


No comments:

Post a Comment