Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Want. This Week. To Be. Over!

Schoolwork dump? Ha! UNDERSTATEMENT.

Alright:
  • Monday - feels like wednesday...
    • math test (as in, major unit test)
  • Tuesday - please. be. over.
    • english test
    • massive science test
    • assigned science project due thursday
  • Wednesday - hump is over, week half gone! Kidding, two more days. Meh.
    • english quiz
  • Thursday - one more day.... uuuggghhh
    • latin test + quiz
  • Friday - it's over!
    • history test
    • wait.... VACATION TIME!! :D

Are. You. Kidding?

SCHOOL: "LOLZ! Cause you know I'm here to help you life and give you a successful job - "
ME: *cuts School off* "When am I gonna apply the French Revolution to real life? I'm not going to be a history teacher! Okay, the guillotine is pretty cool, that might be in a future book."
SCHOOL: "Ahem, your point?"
ME: "And happening to know that adenine always pairs with thymine, et cetera...?"
SCHOOL: "Crime scenes? Don't you watch CSI?"
ME: "For your information, I do not watch CSI. I don't really care about G.M.O.'s."
SCHOOL: "Yet you remember those facts."
ME: "Shush your face...."

But apparently Sparrow/Des and Sophia has vaca this week. Hope you guys got lots of writing done!! Well, I know Sophia did. Congrats!


Highlight!

----------


I’m burning hot. I’m freezing cold.
Everything around me is bright gold. Everything around me is pitch black.
My blood pulses in my ears like a drum beat, pounding to the rhythm of my heart. My skin is flaking ice white, my fingers and toes numb.
I could withstand it for a while longer. I couldn't stand it for another moment.
It's unbalanced yet at perfect equilibrium, and then it shatters. The warmth and the cold, the light and the dark, my blood and my skin are ripped apart and patched together again in less than a second. I feel like a rag doll: helpless, lifeless, only moved by the hand of fate.


----------

I liked that description.

Keep writing!
§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment