Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day Three (highlight)

Wrote this and loved it! Lol.

----------


Biting into the apple, my eyes fall on the box Abram had given me. I reach down and pick it up in my spare hand. It's made of a dark wood the color of tanned honey with a pink flower in the middle, delicately painted with white bleeding on the edges. The lid slides out, and it reveals a thick cloth tube with a metal head. I pick it up and feel its contents squish around beneath my fingers. I pull out the cork out of the top and gently squeeze the middle. A substance like thick poop squirts out.
Gross.


----------

In case you're curious, that would be hair dye.

Keep writing!
§Emma

2 comments:

  1. haha, nice. It's been great having you as a cabinmate, good luck, we'll all be here to cheer you on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hello, surprised you found this. I'll do my best to cheer you guys on too!

      Delete