Friday, August 30, 2013

Surprise! No Withdrawal

Ok, so since Wednesday I have not touched a game. That's practically THREE DAYS people!! Unless I'm completely isolated from my computer or internet, I am on some form of video game at least once a day. So three days is huge for me.

And the best part?

No withdrawal!

It sounds really sad, but when I first started W101, P101, WoW, EE, etc, I couldn't put it down. I would play out my battle tactics before I went sleep every night. It's quite sad, I get addicted quite easily. So these three days are very... therapeutic? Ok, I wouldn't go that far.

I also went out driving the other day. Couldn't stop thinking of this:

^^ Image credit to owner ^^

I'm also on chapter 3 of LOTR. Aragorn has already been mentioned. WHAT.

When I was little I used to call him Acorn. I don't know - maybe my speech impediment was worse then (it's better, no worries, I only trip over words on occasion but I know everyone does that).

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment