Thursday, August 15, 2013

Just Another Day In The Neighborhood...

 So I was walking into the Ghostlands with Aroliana, and my iPod was on shuffle, when a LOTR songs came up with these lyircs:
Where once was light... now darkness falls.
Where once was light... love is no more.
Sung in the saddest voice ever (it's Gollum's Song, btw). It gave me chills...

Pandaren skeleton. Lovely.

 Standing on air. Totally natural. Nothing wrong here.

 Have I ever told you how much I absolutely LOVE those things??

 That would be an Undead and Blood Elf... Awkward.

Anyone else want a restraunt like this? Cause I do. Honestly, a giant pot steaming with rice and dumplings and all things yummy right in front of you so help yourself. That's now added to my bucket list :)

Well, I did get to ride a robot and beat up a bunch of goblins. Anyhoo, why is there a little girl here in the first place other than to be a robotic mastermind?!


In the end, today was extremely productive (well... my definition of productive). Skyta is level 33, I quested Everstyria to level 10 (one day! Not too rare, though), as well as jumped Aroliana from level 8 to 14 where she's now working on the Ghostlands (and hating zombies... nothing new). 

Right now, all my characters are in some depressing, "let's fight the zombies", barren area... and I'm not too fond of staying up till 2 am and then having nightmares... I think I'll write some tonight - either editing ABW or planning out Mievren.

OH! I haven't shared my smart moment yet, have I??

Well, two days ago I was hyped up on caramel iced coffee and blabbering on about my new book, Irunda, to my mom, talking about how I might want it to be a series or something, when suddenly I realized TRILOGY!!

Basically, Irunda would be book 3 of the whole thing, because all the characters from 1 and 2 tie together and there's SO MANY heart wrenching feels and GAH! I was freaking out. Anyhoo, Mievren is book 1, and some of it will be up on Figment. Irunda is there as well, too. You should check it out ;D

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment