Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Grand Adventure In My Mind

So, as you may or may not remember, I purchased every album of LOTR and The Hobbit. Recently I was in a seven hour car trip there and back, and I took the time to crank out ten or so pages on Irunda (read here if you dare...) and listen straight through each album, starting with The Fellowship of the Ring. By doing so, it was like re-watching the movies because I was able to coordinate each song to its scene in the movie (yeah, I've seen them too many times, lol). It made me want to watch the movies again, but then I came up with a better idea:

REREAD THE BOOKS.

So, when school starts (:p) I'm going to take my massive, fat, heavy copy of all three(*six) LOTR books (seriously, it's huge, over 1,000 pages with tiny font) and read it on the bus. Until then, I have to read A Cast of Stones (which is quite good), as well as start on The Hobbit so I can prepare myself for The Hobbit Part 2: The Desolation of Smaug (SO EXCITED!!)

I mean, after buying the music I've reminded myself just how much I love the books and the story and characters just EVERYTHING. Anyone else ever get the feeling??

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment