Monday, August 19, 2013

Most Epic Anime People

(Note, this is all my own opinion, so don't judge.)

I'm going to do a total of five and find random pictures of them from google; so yeah, I don't own the images, the books and characters, etc...

So... onward!!


5) Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Ok, so one of the most determined people I know (*can recall), Ed's heroic characteristics definitely make him pretty epic. His powers of instant alchemy and protection of those he loves (yes, that's a power), are never ending in surprise.

4) L (Death Note)

For those of you who've seen Death Note, I don't need to explain. However, for those of you who haven't, L is a mastermind, genius, criminal tracker of the unknown. How do you track someone you can't see, don't know their location, and still manage to pick up on subtle hints you never thought worthy of your attention. HIM.

3) Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)

Talk about super strength of will and mind and pure determination of perseverance, I don't think Luffy could find a better first mate.
2) Kisuki Urahara (Bleach)

Ok, you don't want him to be your teacher. Especially if you're a Soul Reaper in training. You won't even know its this guy as your shoved face first into impossible duels that your best friend will solve (you've got no chance). I really want to learn this dudes history already!! (Sincerely, episode 72)

1) Xerxes Break (Pandora Hearts)

...
I'm done.
*walks away*


Nooo! Emily!!
(Image copyright to author. Scan hosted by mangareader.net)

So there you have it my friends!! I now need to find another category to do... 

Oh, and I'm not being sexist by not having any girls here. If I had to choose one it would be Erza Scarlet, but I decided on 5 so... Don't hate me! She's awesome! I swear, she's freaking amazing.


§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment