Saturday, August 17, 2013

Journey to Sunstrider Isle, "You're a long way from home."

Hello everyone! Recently, I became bored with questing in Desolace, so I decided to page dr. google and figure out how to get to Stranglethorn (since I somehow had a quest there). The ending result? I traveled from the bottom of the Eastern Kingdoms all the way to the top. 

Duration: 5 hours. 

First I had to fly from Desolace back to Darnassus - took a while. It was nighttime so the sky was pretty. In fact, the first 2.5 hours was from 1:00 to 3:30 am for me. Finished it this morning. Guess you can say I'm tired XD

Turns out you can catch a ship in Rut'Theran Village to Stormwind City.

Here I go :D

I started out by going down to Stranglethorn - yeah, I had to trek through Elwynn Forest and Duskwood. That was fun -_- Anyway, when I reached Stranglethorn, I became bored pretty quickly. Not to mention I was chased by Goblins. So I decided, why not start my journey to Silvermoon City? I'm already on the Eastern Kingdoms, so why not?

First I had to get to the bottom of the continent, which would be Booty Bay. I strangely like that place. Very nice. Anyway, I took a griffin ride back up to Stormwind, ran down the harbor, and started swimming!

First checkpoint: the Wetlands.

Checkpoint: Dun Modr

Checkpoint: Athani Highlands

Traveling through Tirisfal Glades.
Deaths: 1

Swimming along the coast of Tirisfal Glades. Once I passed it, an invisible wall blocked me, so I had turn back and go by land. 

Traveling through the Western Plaguelands. 

Eventually, I was forced to go through the Eastern Plaguelands (levels 40-45) if only to get to the other coastline and swim again.
Deaths: 2

However, I made a fascinating discovery: 

THE SIGN SAYS "TO QUEL'THALAS"!!!

Basically, there was this portal at the mountains in the Eastern Plaguelands that brought you straight to the Ghostlands :D
From there... You can figure out the rest yourself.

Destination: Eversong Woods

Deaths: 1 (by guards). 
As a ghost I went into Silvermoon City, I can live with that XD

Destination: Sunstrider Isle
As a goal to travel up the entire continent, I made it to Sunstrider Isle and to the top of Falthrien Academy. That dude kneeling in the middle of the place was neutral with me :)

Still not convinced? Think I faked all of it?












BOOM.
I should get a medal. But I wont (but I should).

XD

Next stop? GILNEAS! I can practically go wherever I want to in the Eastern Kingdoms now. I also have four places I can quest: Desolace, the South Barrens, Stranglethorn Vale, and the Western Plaguelands. Left, right, up, or down? Lol.

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment