Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cutest Anime Couples

(Note, this is all my own opinion, so don't judge.)

I'm going to do a total of ten and find random pictures of them from google; so yeah, I don't own the images, the books and characters, etc...

So... onward!!


10) Gil x Oz (Pandora Hearts)

Ok, I don't usually ship two guys, but you have to admit that Gil and Oz have a relationship that's very hard achieve. Even if it's not really a "I love you" kind of one, it was very sweet to see Gil (SPOILER!) cut off his arm to save Oz.

9) Yachiru x Kenpachi (Bleach)

Again, less of a ship and more of a "they're so adorable!" thing. But I mean really... The relationship, again, is the one you love to see: when the big guy has a heart and the little one is the comic relief.

8) Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)

Though it took me a while to find an image, I think this one works. I haven't watched or read Naruto in a while, and when I started I was shipping him with Sakura, but in the end I think Hinata is just the better one for him.

7) Ichigo x Orihime (Bleach)

Though I know some of you may ship him with Rukia, I honestly can't see it - the relationship just isn't the same. Rukia and Ichigo are like Gil and Oz. I'm hoping and hoping that Ichigo ends up with Orihime.

6) Cloud x Tifa (Final Fantasy)

Shhh, I know they don't end up together, but that's why it's called a ship!! That scene if from the FF movie, Advent Children, and was not as nearly as sweet as it should've been. Oh well. Though I know Cloud was with Aerith, it seems that he's shipped with Tifa more.

5) Nami x Zoro (One Piece)

Ignoring Fanky over there, I think Nami and Zoro would be great together. However, I don't see any couples actully coming together in this anime, because that's not what it's about. However, nonetheless, I ship these two.

4) Xerxes x Sharon (Pandora Hearts)

Ok, Break is my favorite anime character of all time. If he doesn't end up with Sharon or if either of them die, tears are going to be shed and computers are going to break and people are going die. Make sense much??

3) Erza x Jellal (Fairy Tail)

So I know one of my friends is not going to like this, but I think it works. Erza, being her awesome self, deserves someone that sacrifices his life for her (not metaphorically that is - literally). Yeah, Jellal is pretty evil, and he tries to change, and he does, but some haven't forgiven him for that. I think he needed the forgiveness Erza gave him, even if he didn't realize it.

2) Alice x Oz (Pandora Hearts)

Ok, this one makes me sad. Through the entire series, Alice is constantly hitting on Oz. I mean, she kisses him when she meets him, admits to liking to dance with him, saves his life above all others, bites his cheeks, and they were in love in a past life. OZ YOU IDIOT!! *sob sob*

1) Lucy x Natsu (Fairy Tail)

Ok, this is definitely my biggest ship. It's so blatantly obvious they like each other, and everyone else sees it, but they just pretend the other doesn't know (which they don't). Not to mention they're adorable, they're the perfect fighting team, and they constantly make fun of each other (comic relief).



And these are some funny images I found while trying to find the couple images.



o2h38923tb;waon09[23th
This dude is epic beyond belief.


I think next I'll do just the 10 best anime characters (in my mind). I don't even think I have ten, so I'll use some that I've heard of from other people. Suggestions? I think you already know who #1 is going to be XD

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment