Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wii U

I has one.

A lot of people think that the Wii U is just the gamepad (the handheld thing), but it does still include the console. The Delux pack, what we got, comes with the game software Nintendo Land (which is a lot of fun).
As we were in BestBuy and looking around, once we decided we'd it right then, I zoomed right over to the game section and picked out Super Smash-Bros BRAWL, because I was not leaving the store without it.
However that game doesn't use the gamepad, and the system package didn't come with a remote, we only have the one we bought separate. So... only I'm playing the game until we get a second one.
And then my parents were like, "Let's get Just Dance 4!!" and I was like, "NO!" Seriously, I played that at my friends house, and we both died, and this was during the time we both still played soccer five days a week, so we were in good shape (lol not anymore XD). So instead they got Country Dance.

In other news MineCraft works again!! *dances* In my next post I'll take about the case of the mysterious teleporting Nether portal.
I also need to update the DQIX page...

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment