Friday, December 14, 2012

Finally!!

So after finishing up Alltrades Abbey, I was able to change Eir's vocation to martial artist and start her training with the staff. It's always tiering, having to level up a character again.
It's probably going to be a little difficult having only ONE healer now (Levi). Usually I have at least one other who knows at minimum Midheal (the most commonly used spell, believe me).

Also, the boss of the area, Master of Nu'Un, nearly killed as per usual. EVERY SINGLE TIME I fight him I face near death.
Literally.

Every.
Single.
Time.

At least I'll have my second tank now.

And, in case you hadn't read it on my main blog, I finished my book! Just barely over 60k words. And yes, the DQ characters are named after the characters from my book. I do that a lot!

The first time it was Fallon and Llewella from GWB (and then Marcus, barely mentioned, and Gabrian, who I made up). Second time was Lucy, Natsu, Gray, and Erza from Fairy Tail (the best manga ever!!).

Once I finish leveling, I'll finish up Porth Llaffan (the two areas, that and the Abbey, are on the same island, so you can travel back and forth between them).

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment