Monday, January 7, 2013

The Final Bosses Arrive

I know, I know, I have to update DQIX page, because now I'm on part three of the story.

TIME TO LEVEL.
TIME TO BUY ARMOR.
TIME TO FIGHT THINGS... over and over and over.

Update: (spoiler!!)
As far as the plot goes, I've collected all the fyggs, and I was on my way back to the Observatory when I was attacked by none other than Aquila (my Celestian teacher), and some weird dude with an owl head riding a black dragon. I was defeated and the fyggs were taken from me, and I landed in the happy (sarcasm) town of Wormwood Creek.
Turns out, this place hates foreigners. The only friendliness I received was from a young boy named Wallace. He told me about a legend, how once upon a time a being called the Hero of the Heavens defeated the black dragon... maybe he can do so again! Okay, off to find a way to breech the giant chasm between Wormwood and Upover, where the HotH lives.
Well, no one said you had to fight a mean statue! Okay, now I'm at Upover....
...And the HotH happens to be a grumpy old dragon! Geez, what now? Ah yes, lets defy the **Gittish Empire. But wait... why are they back? Okay, Mr. HotH will help me now... in a way.
Great! Now I'm in prison under the Gittish Empire, and I've made a charming (sarcasm) friend.
Okay, let's escape now. Off to the Observatory!
Wait... Aquila returned the fyggs? Impossible! Yet.... there they are. Alright, lets go the Realm of the Almighty.
* top secret event, no details to be told *
Okay, great, wonderful. I've now been appointed to smite down the Gittish Empire. No pressure no pressure -_-

I'll probably post again when I'm at the "final" boss.

§Emma


** The Gittish Empire
They're ruled over by the House of Gitt, their king (whose name I forget) is protected by the Triumgorate, three really mean and hard bosses -_- 300 years ago they were brought down, and everyone died. Or did they? Yes, history proves each and everyone of their deaths. So how are they back now...? And how did they get the black dragon to work for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment