Thursday, October 3, 2013

NaNo Page Is Up!!

^_^

http://justemmagames.blogspot.com/p/november-2013.html

OR you can find it on the sidebar among my other NaNo year pages beneath the page thingy.

Yay!

§Emma


PS, check out my profile! XD

Truthfully: Tortoro is my best friend and I'm the daughter of a pirate from Gilneas (my mother is from Darnassus). About four months ago I was turned into a Worgen and became a Shadowhunter and well-paid mercenary ninja (part-time of course), and now I'm traversing Azeroth and Middle Earth for the Ring of Power and Excalibur. Recently I took residence in Wall Rose and joined the Survey Corps in their battle against the Titans and other Dark Guilds of Fiore to preserve humanity (you're welcome).
Realistically: I have impeccable taste in ice-cream flavors (coffee-chocolate chunk is the best). I love reading (duh), and writing (again, duh), and roleplays and video games and my friends (IRL and online). I have the cutest dog, I fail at NaNo yet I do it again every year (adds to the crazy). I hate heat and extreme cold. I'm going to be an author and video game storyboard designer :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment