Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Home Sick - level time!

:D

But first off:



LOL

Anyway, picture time!!

Risakane

Skyta

^_^

And also:

-----------------------

Prologue
“Come on, Risa, don’t die on us! Fight it, love, this isn’t over!”
“You know how ticked the Enclave will be about this.”
“Someone get a Priest, quickly!”
“Forget it, Will, it’s too late.”
The voices rang on every side of me, resonating through my ears pounding with blood. My entire body was sore, my nails peeled back from gripping the sword so hard, from hacking at too many undead limbs. Why wasn’t I fighting anymore? Why were my fingers so cold?
A blurry face comes into view, and my eyes fight to adjust and make out features, but they won’t obey. A hand rests on my cheek, gently, lovingly, and something wet and warm drips on my face.
“Don’t leave me, Risa,” the voice begged. “Remember our promise?”
But I can’t remember anything.
Where was I?
What was happening?
Why were there so many voices?
Who was this person?


Who am I?


“No, Risa!”
“Stop it, no... Will!”
“No, we can still save her!”
Will, look, she shifted back.”
“But - ” The voice is cut off by a smacking sound, as though one person had hit another.
“Snap out of it! Look at her. Look! She’s dead, there’s nothing more you can do.”
“But Risa...!”
“We have a battle to fight. We’re losing, the scourge will overrun us soon, we have to leave.”
Silence. Why had they stopped talking? Who was Risa? Who was dead?
“Alright,” the voice replied reluctantly. “But we’re bringing her.”


“I’m afraid that’s out of the question.”


This new voice made my blood run cold. Colder than I had been already. It was deep, hollow, it stung like a thousand needles. My motionless body retracted, curling then uncurling in painful spasms.
“No! Stop it!”
Malicious laughter only echoed in response. The pain increased. I screamed as something seemed to tear out my eyes, remold my limbs as though they were clay. Nails clamped down on my brain, wanting to tear it apart.
“There is no victory today, pathetic mortals.”
Suddenly the world cleared. Red plains spotted with barren trees were laid out around me. Bodies clad both in white armor splattered with blood and tattered tunics were motionless all around. Two forces were clashed in a bloody battle, fighting over the control of the Scarlet Enclave. Nearby, watching in horror, were two men. One old, a commander, the other young, a soldier.
Will.
I forced to control my hand through the washes of pain, and reached for Will. His eyes lit up for just a moment, and almost moved to reached back for me. “Help... Me...” I gasped, barely audible. But then a chilling sensation washed over my body.
“Risa, no!”
A final burst of pain sent red flashing across my eyes. The last thing I saw was Will’s pleading face, his watery green eyes spilling tears of sorrow, and then my world turned back and I remembered no more.

-----------------------

It'll certainly be updated on Figment, but I'll also probably most likely post it up here too.
Here will be the "clean" version, however the one of Figment.... well.... won't be :p

Cover!!
I don't own the image.
Other stuff made by yours truly :)
§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment