Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

I've been on Warcraft ALL MONTH.

Skyta is level 55 WHICH MEANS I STARTED MY DEATH KNIGHT!!

And let me tell you, at one point while questing in the Scarlet Crusade territory right at the beginning, there were some feels.

As in, my new character, Risakane, who is a Worgen, had to execute a prisoner. ANOTHER WORGEN. Now, I have a lot of racial pride in this game. Worgen's are my brothers and sisters, Gilneas is my home that I will fight for, I hate all undead and will never play one (Shh DK's don't count :p). When this dude started crying about how I shouldn't have let the darkness overcome me etc, I teared up and then was forced to kill him.

ARGH!

I was half expecting the guy I reported back to to be like "Um... are you crying? Crying is for the weak! Man up!" Anyway...

After finishing that up, I was sent on my way to Stormwind, spoke with King Varian Wyrnn, wandered around lost for a bit, googled what I should do next, FINALLY found the notice bored, accepted my quest to the Outlands, and there I went!

First, I took the boat over to Northrend. It pretty cool there.

Of course, it's Tuesday so I'm kicked off the server until to 2pm (my time). I did, however, come up with a cool fanfic idea for WoW, and depending on how much I write, I may post it up here ^_^ I think I can actually get it right this time. It might seem kinda cliché at first, I mean, following the in-game plot line exactly, etc, but I'm hoping to figure out how to make it unique the further in I get :)

When the server's are back up, I'll get some new screen shots and post them up, since you're probably dying to know what Risakane looks like in all her DK glory XD Skyta looks pretty awesome too :3

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment