Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Background

So I was flipping through some WoW fan-made images on their website. And let me tell you they are FREAKIN AMAZING!! There wasn't a single one that made my blood curdle, making me think "and they draw...why?" I'm telling you, all of them were absolutely beautiful!! ^_^

In fact, they were so gorgeous, I decided it was time to change the background. Yes, people, Cheshire from Tim Burtan's Alice in Wonderland is no longer my laptop foreground, but this:

^^ Image credit to owner! ^^

Isn't she just so... epic!? I swear, she looks just like human Skyta, it's so amazing. I'm basing a new character after her. The world is themed as a mixture of WoW and A Cast of Stones, this kinda of medieval-with-magic-long-forgotten-prophecy-etc :)

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment