Saturday, September 28, 2013

I've got 3 random screen shots

Ah, me and Judex!
"Emma... who's Judex?"
Well, he would also be more commonly known as Luke Skywalker. Unfortunately, I only see him when I decide to hop around aimlessly on my BE Seylari because my MC, Skyta, is on another realm. 

Speaking of Skyta, she went back to Gilneas!
^_^ So many memories, I could barely stand it, haha. 

Gorgeous sunrise, yeah?

In other news, Skyta is level 48 and working on the Searing Gorge!! :D She was assigned to the Badlands, but they were below her level, so she moved on there. It's pretty intense, and to think I'm only 7 levels away from Death Knight!!

When I reach it, I'm still contemplating which race I should choose. I want to choose Worgen, again, because they're just that epic, but it's still in the air.

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment