Tuesday, September 24, 2013

10/29

IT CANNT COME SOONER.

I FOUND OUT THAT ASSASSIN'S CREED IV : BLACK FLAG IS AVAILABLE ON THE WII U (WHICH I HAVE) ON OCTOBER TWENTY-NINTH.

IT CANNOT COME SOONER.

OIEJWR0IWEGOsgjlkajgopaerhg[09OIHOIGJERWGONKDG

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/108256

^^ LOOK AT IT! LOOK!

OMG.

Ok, maybe I'm freaking out more than what's called for, but let's just say I've been SUPER PSYCED for this every since I saw the banner over GameStop in our local mall (at the time I got my cell phone) screaming in bold lettering:

^^ Image credit to owner! ^^
SO MUCH EPICOTIY!!!!

:)

Sooooo.....

In other news, Skyta is level 44 and in the Eastern Plaguelands!! Getting real tired of zombies around now, but I'm persevering!! ^_^ FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHERE ALL THE FREAKIN ZOMBIES COME FROM!!

The Lich King (spoiler!! Only if you've seen the trailer, which you probably have) is the King of the Undead. So, where are all the undead coming form?? HIM. DUH!! *facepalm* In the Plaguelands, I've finally heard of his name, some dead dwarf proclaiming, "You can never stop the rise of the Lich King!" and other words like that.

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment