Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pictures soon and yes, I've bene gone a while (if you haven't noticed)

SCHOOL.

Moving on...

Recently I've been having mouse troubles, where the cursor would teleport across the screen, randomly right click, and minimize my windows. Note: on MacBook Pro OS X 10.8. No external mouse, just a trackpad.

My first thought was that my computer was hacked and someone else was trying to control the mouse. Hey, I've seen how a mouse behaves when two people try to control it.

Anyway, it's all a-ok now. On some occasions it might freak out, but only for a moment.

Because MC is a mouse-based game (you know, walking around, which direction to face, placing an item, etc.), playing was REALLY REALLY difficult. I hope to be on soon, take some screen shots, and post them here with an update.

Like, really soon. Friday maybe....? Saturday is the latest.

Well, just thought I'd let you know. Computers hate me.

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment