Friday, November 2, 2012

Good News Everyone!

I redownloaded minecraft onto my laptop, so I basically play anywhere, anytime (i.e. the bus).

The sad thing is that I lost my previous worlds.

More good news is that I've gotten over my fear of zombie's, and now I'm playing a survival world (lol, on peaceful mode). It going good so far, with an elaborate stone house and a mine nearby, it's all cool. It's in prairie land, so I have unlimited sheep (plural: sheepes, jk lol) and pigs.

It took me a while to find the mine, and when I did I wouldn't stop muttering under my breath "give me all your coal!" My friend thought I was slightly mad, but me and another guy got in a conversation about creepers.

I also did the same when I found iron.

Now I'm exploring, trying to find more iron and coal, and possibly diamond. The advise given to me was that I need to dig deep, and when I find redstone, I'll find diamond.

But you know, the last time I dug deep I ended up falling in lava. So I'm not too keen on the idea.

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment