Monday, November 5, 2012

DIAMOND

That's right!!
And I can prove it.

The pickax

One (out of four) diamond left

So I've mostly been mining at the bottom of the world. I found some Lapis Lazuli. I have NO IDEA what to do with it though. Any solutions?

I also found this weird, underground pool.


O.o

I found a lot of iron down here too.
And several coal veins.
As you can see in the above picture, I have a lot of coal. And redstone. And cobblestone (but I suppose that's natural).

But I need more diamond! I only found four pieces, and already my pickax is almost half dead!
Not cool.

I might give a house tour some time. It's small, but I'm planning on renovating. I do have a lot of stone after all.

§Emma

2 comments:

  1. I kept forgeting to say this, but here are the uses of lapis lazuli:
    1. Dye sheep/wool
    2. Make diferent colorsof dyes (See minecraft wiki page on dyes)
    3. Dye Doggie colars
    4. Make some of the prettiest blocks in the world by filling up the crafting bench with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lapis Lazuli blocks? I know! They're so pretty! In creative mode I always make houses out of them :)

    ReplyDelete