Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's actually a series:

It's ordered by the title font I love/want, then the book cover I've made. The only exception is the AGW cover, which was made by the wonderful Madeleine (link on the NaNo page). 


The Variance's : Book II

The Variance's : Book III
(Far from being an "official" cover...)

The Variance's : Book IV

A Glass Web and A Dark Web both follow the perspective of Eir Baskerville, involve the same characters (unless one dies or a new one is introduced) and during the same time period. AGW is done and being edited, ADW is going to be written during April, NaNoWriMo.

A Clockwork Web and A Stormy Web are the companion books, taking place 70,000 years later, and following the perspective of Crispin. You don't need to have read AGW or ADW to understand ACW and ASW.

ADW is actually the only one that's completely planned out. Actually, it was before I even knew I was doing NaNoWriMo. ACW is somewhat planend out. It originally wasn't going to take place over two books, but then I decided to smash two novel ideas together (cause I could), and voila! I got the fourth book.

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment