Saturday, March 9, 2013

Darkdance is level 29!!

I feel so accomplished! :D Duskwood is FINALLY over (I hate the dark places, so dismal, and now I absolutely DESPISE zombies >.<).

Now I'm in Northern Stranglethorn which is so much like a jungle and it's really pretty! Reminds me of what Azteca and Zafaria combines would look like, lol.

So this is me with a guy from the Barvo Company (before Duskwood).
*sobs*
Spoiler: THEY ALL DIE!! D:

 There's this circular mountain range in the middle of Duskwood that you never go in, so once I was done with the area I went up the super long path and once I was inside I found this. It's a Nightelf portal, you can tell just by looking around the area (I've started a Nightelf character, that's how I know).

Northern Stranglethorn.

I've also bought a horse! It's so much faster to ride around now, walking feels wayy too slow. I wish I Had gotten one before!

§Emma



P.S.
Yes, I know that my header is all messed up right now.
I'll try to find time to fix it.
Sorry 'bout that.

No comments:

Post a Comment