Friday, September 21, 2012

Under Construction

So since I kinda got busted on my last blog construction, I decided I'll do it to this one. It's not like this one had a point to begin with. It was just some of my many ramblings.

So this is my non-W101-(soon)P101 blog.
Topics it will include:
  • MineCraft
  • Eden Eternal (when the computer corporates)
  • Dragon Quest IX : sentinels of the starry skies
  • Possibly some Zelda
  • Fan fiction (my own and others)
  • Other video game blogs
  • game-in-former updates (my gamer magazine subscription, yeah, I'm pretty geeky)
  • Funny gamer youtube videos 
  • Possibly photoshopped pictures (by me)
  • My love of lemon meringue and pecan pie

YAY!
:)
One big bundle of fun!

That is, if you love gaming. If you don't clearly you are on the wrong blog.

If this is your first time on this blog, and you've never heard of me before, check out my main blog (a fan blog for the awesome mmorpg game wizard101) at Just Emma.
For those of you who do know me, please note that my personality hasn't changed too much from W101 to something else. I'm still addicted to games, and like to spend my time inside.

Honestly, I like all the seasons except summer (besides the fact that theres no school).

^_^

Anyway, that's my little intro. Hope to see you around!

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment