Friday, September 21, 2012

Another post in the same day!

Okay, so I don't think it'll matter whether or not you guys want this blog, because I'm keeping it anyway. That is, of course, if everyone doesn't vote NO! on the poll.

Anyway.

I was just a little eager to post something about Dragon Quest IX : sentinels or the starry skies. It's a DS game I've been playing for a really long time. I've had seven different files (because it can only hold one at a time) and have only ever beaten the game twice.

Anyway, at some times I get so infuriated with the game, I just want to chuck the DS out the window. Anyone else know that feeling? I'm sure you do. It can even apply to homework. And people.

Continuing, at this point in the game I just gained the vocation Ranger. The quest was tedious and long, but I made it. The problem now is that while my entire party is level 17, my character is level 3.

I've got some leveling to do.

The problem with this, however, is that all the monsters are mobbing my character, and I can't fight them all. Even though they do very little damage, I'll be facing off six at a time, and I have yet to learn the spell 'heal'.

Ahh, the tragedies in life.

I would love to tell you all about my party set up, but for those of you who read my W101 fanfiction Black Ivy, I would give away important information (regarding the names). Maybe once part one is posted on the W101 fanfiction webpage I'll reveal the names.

Still, it includes one yet-to-be introduced character. Not a really major one, but one nonetheless. Till then, the party is a mystery.

Someday, far in the future, I may make a video of me beating up some boss in a totally epic way, but I'm only level 17 (technically 3) and the level cap is 99.

The highest I've ever gotten in level 68.

:(

Anyway, enough of this. I'll post about this game in greater detail another time (plus it's 11:45).

§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment