Thursday, January 2, 2014

OH MY GOD I GOT ASSASSIN'S CREED 4!!!! :O

(This is old news, really.)

Yes!! I received $75 to Best Buy, and the day after Christmas, when my family and I went to see Saving Mr. Banks, Best Buy and the movie theatre are right next to each other, so I got it!! I'm 25% of the way through or so. I'm working on plundering and pillaging so I an upgrade my ship to attack this settlement [or something].

My thoughts:

  • I stink at chasing people!! :D
  • I'm very good at assassination, though >:)
  • Sailing is getting better XD
  • James Kidd is hothothot (and yes, I know ALL about Kidd... ALL of it. He's still hot though :p).
  • Edwards needs to sort out his morals. Truly.
  • I would say it's stolen my soul, but I have to give that right to Game of Thrones. It came close though!
I'll be composing a page for it soon (but knowing me, "soon" is a questionable concept).


Happy New Year people!!


§Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment